Sending Christmas flower arrangements is one of the best ways to wish friends and family a Merry Christmas. Beautiful Christmas flowers are hard to say no to, especially when they are arranged skillfully by expert florists. Giving out native bouquet Christmas flowers symbolises the spirit of giving that we all strive to show our loved ones. In addition, having Christmas flowers and plants delivered to people who are dear and near to your heart is an inexpensive but thoughtful way of showing their value in your life.
In this article, we will discuss some of the most common Christmas flowers and plants ideas that you can use when making your list of Christmas gifts:
- The Poinsettia plant Christmas flowers are some of the most iconic symbols of the Yuletide Season. If you’re planning on sending poinsettia to Sydney-based friends and family, make sure to provide them with thoughtful tips and reminders on how to keep them for a longer time, and even have them blossom next year!
- Christmas cactus is fast becoming a favorite giveaway for Christmas. Ideally, these flowers should be placed on a clay pot for that extra classic and rusty appeal.
- Rosemary is yet another favorite among the Christmas flowers and plants. Due to their pyramid shape, small Rosemary plants resemble traditional Christmas trees. They are ideally placed on countertops, the kitchen and in spaces that need a boost of freshness.
- Hydrangeas are colourful and vibrant flowers that amplify the energetic and lively mood of the holidays. As Hydrangeas come in various colour patterns, you may either order one-colour hydrangeas bouquet or go wildly beautiful with hydrangeas in various hues.
- Sending out red roses should not be limited to Valentine’s Day only. To make them more festive and wholesome, you should cut the stem shorter and combine it with Yuletide elements such as pine cones. By adding these items, your roses will look even more festive.
If you want to know more about Christmas plants and flowers that you should be ordering during the Holidays season, click here to check our menu of services or call us on 02 8871 1666.