Gifting flowers is a beautiful way to show that we also celebrate important milestones and special achievements of our loved ones. Graduations, weddings, and birthdays are occasions that allow us to express our love to others. Sending flowers during special occasions such as graduations, weddings, and birthdays is a thoughtful tradition that will never go out of style.
If you are a novice at flowers gift giving, here are some tips and recommendations for every occasion:
For your beloved mother
Whether you are planning to send flowers for your mother’s birthday or Mother’s Day, make sure to choose a same day flower delivery option from a reputable florist servicing North Sydney. If you know what your mother’s favourite type of flowers are, go ahead and order a dozen for her. If you are clueless about her favourite flowers, light pink roses or white carnations are excellent flower options and are ideal when sending flowers not only to your mother but also to friends or relatives.
Flowers for Valentine’s Day
Florists in North Sydney NSW recommend sending vibrant red flowers to your significant other on February 14. On the other hand, if you want to express admiration for someone, a sunflower bouquet from a local flower delivery service in Sydney is highly recommended. Other flower options that you can choose for Valentine’s Day are tulips, lilies, and daisies!
Flowers for to celebrate birthdays
There is a specific selection of flowers for each month of the year. This guide will make it easier for you to pick the type of flower to send for birthdays of families and friends:
- Carnation for January celebrants
- Violet for February celebrants
- Daffodil for March celebrants
- Daisy for April celebrants
- Lily of the Valley for May celebrants
- Rose for June celebrants
- Larkspur for July celebrants
- Gladiolus for August celebrants
- Aster for September celebrants
- Marigold for October celebrants
- Chrysanthemum for November celebrants
- Poinsettia for December celebrants
Other buying tips to remember:
- To ensure the freshness of flowers, make sure to purchase from the best local florist in North Sydney. It is extremely important to get your flowers from a local florist as it also shows your support for local businesses.
- Keeping in mind that flowers come in a variety of colours, take note of the recipient’s favourite colour or match the colour based on the occasion.
Sending flowers is the sweetest thing that you can ever do to make occasions extra special and memorable for the recipient. Order a bouquet or flower arrangements today by calling us on 02 9871 1666. To browse our fresh and exciting flower arrangement selections, click here.